Thread: Hitler.
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Ben.
Orange I s l a n d s~

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ben.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendak View Post
There's no such thing as a "super race" it's just the delusion that certain characteristics make some humans better than others.
But, I like the idea, there would be alot of up's and downs, and I think the up's overhaul the downs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post
I'm not a fan of this "super race" thing.

He wanted to breed humans like horses; the interesting thing, though, is he didn't seem to have anything against arabs, with their tanned skin and brown/black hair. From a man desiring a super race of blondes with blue eyes, he didn't have anything against them - only against Jews. I believe he didn't like blacks either; I can't remember.

Weird, huh?
Yes, that was strange...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-chan View Post
It's hard to say if he did or not. He wasn't exactly the 'master race' himself; his mother was Jewish. Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind behind it, but it wasn't like Hitler could have cared less if the holocaust happened or not. It was part of his plan and many more genocides could have happened if he wasn't stopped. Let's look at Belgium!
But I didn't agree the with 'his master-race' But I agreed with the idea of a master race, think about it.