View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2010 (07:34 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Serris:
Looking good here. Love the concept. Will you be reposing the Hoenn dex for this? Can't wait to help start making music for this, and meet the rest of the team.
Awesome! It's great to have you on board. :D

Quote originally posted by ゾロアーク:
I'm PokemonPlatnum's brother
I'll be working on August Emerald when my brother can't. So can't wait to meet the team and make this game unbelievable
:D

Quote originally posted by Andrew McKenzie:
I supported this game before, I'll support it in its rebirth.

Good luck! =3
Thank-you! I'll make sure to create a new banner that people can use to show their support In the meantime, feel free to use those that look like the one in dudleyspud's signature.

----

I'm pleased to announce that we've had a lot of positive input from the Fan Fiction section with regards to plot writing, and I can announce that two have already joined the team, and more may be following. I hope you'll welcome Bay Alexison and Azurne to the staff.

What's more, Serris has agreed to let us use some of his Fakémon designs, so check out his gallery for a preview of those.

Also, we'll be revealing something new in PlanetDev's monthly newsletter, which is coming in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled for that!

As ever, if you want to help out, feel free to apply at our forum. The link is in my signature, and we look forward to hearing from you!