View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010 (06:47 AM). Edited April 19th, 2010 by Konekodemon.
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
Title of Story: Pokémon Adventures
Fandom: Pokémon
Plot summary: There isn't really much of a plot, as it's mostly about my character and her being Giovanni's daughter and Silver's sister and being a PaulxOC fic.
Genre: Romance/Adventure
Rating (PG, R, etc): PG15
Type of mentor needed: I need a grammer checker, spelling checker, and someone to help me get the anime/manga characters in character. Also, I'd like an ideaist, someone to give me ideas for my story.
Writing sample of story:

From Kairi's Journal
Today, is my 12th birthday. Two years ago on my 10th birthday, I had begged my mom to let me go on a Pokémon training journey, like she had done, at that age, but seeing as how I didn't take very good care of Glameow back then, she refused to let me go. But, today on my 12th birthday, she finally gave in and decided to let me go.

What a shocker that was. Now maybe I can look for my father, who I don't even know anything about. He disappeared when I was a baby. Do, I have any other family besides my mother? Well, I don't know. Mom hates mentioning them.

Anyway, I start my journey tomorrow. I can't wait. My mom wanameow back then, she refused to let me go. But, today on my 12th birthday, she finally gave in and decided to let me go.

What a shocker that was. Now maybe I can look for my father, who I don't even know anything about. He disappeared when I was a baby. Do, I have any other family besides my mother? Well, I don't know. Mom hates mentioning them.

Anyway, I start my journey tomorrow. I can't wait. My mom wants me to be a Coordinator like her, but I wanted to be a Trainer, so to make her happy I will be both, if I can do both at one time. Anyway, I have already decided to choose Squirtle, as my starter. It's so cute! Anyway, see ya, Professor Oak's lector is getting ready to come on TV. He will be talking about the starting Pokémon he's giving away tomorrow.

Other: I might not write very often. It's hard to think of ideas.

Edit: Mizan de la Plume Kuro has agreed to Beta Read for me.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831