Thread: [Demo] Pokémon XENOTIME
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010 (10:32 AM). Edited May 7th, 2010 by Peeky Chew.
Master of Palettes
Crystal Tier

Update:
Three new screens!

Anyone ever heard of PrinceLegendario? Me neither untill I noticed his devianART account. Anyway, his work is amazing and when I noticed his market tiles I just had to use them. It seems a definite improvement to me over the old ones. If you'd like to check out some of his stuff, which I highly recommend you do, then go here.

I wasn't going to reveal any of Shrent yet, but I wanted to give you guys a larger update. Be aware these screens are very early versions and probably don't resemble what Shrent will end up looking like much.

South Shrent, here you can take the ferry east to the towns and areas shown on the region map. Credit to zetavares852 for the building and I ferry.

North Shrent, outside the Rock gym. Shrent has been so hard to map, mainly due to the neccesity of the freey, but this part is finally complete. Now it only needs a lot of polishing. Credit to Alucus for some buildings.

---------------------------------------
Update on update:
In the next update will be the first three baby Pokémon sprites, which will be given away by the gym leaders once you beat them, if you didn't know. Also by then I'll probably have improved the Shrent screens dramatically.

I have some very bad news for everyone (not really), sadly, yesterday XENOTIME ventured into the second page territories for the first time. Please keep the comments coming so this will never happen again.

Comments:

@Ezio Auditore da Firenze: Hey. Thanks. I can't do that actually, the the area at the right of the mountain is the Pokémon League. I am still trying to find ways to improve the map though.

@Totodile: We are and thanks!

@Jomzypuff: Thank you. Me too, that seems to be peoples favourite feature. What's that? I've never heard of it.

Demo Beta out Now!