View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
I have to admit, this was a pretty out there, pretty funny episode. I feel for Dawn's Piplup though, being the victim of every failed Draco Meteor that Gible was spitting out. It seems that Gible has a tendency to like biting things, especially Ash's head.

I want that Altaria! It knows Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Draco Meteor! Do you even know how much potential it has for Contests and Gym Battles?

Brock having to carry Grandma Wilma, lol.

What a twist! Ash's Staraptor got captured!

Gible, the cute yet very dangerous land shark...Gotta love it.

I really would like for Ash and Dawn to not use the same moves it always uses (Pikachu, use Thunderbolt! And Piplup, use Bubblebeam!) It gets really old after awhile. They need to vary it up.

8.5/10

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.