View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2010, 07:09 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Captain already? Sweet. Let me decide once I post my bankai then. (I'd rather not kill for the position! - Reference to the actual rules in the series for becoming a captain.)

I'm really into Photoshop today for some reason, so I'm going to scan and color my bankai right now. XD

I enjoy the dubs and the subs. I usually go through a period where I watch mostly dubs, and then I'm not used to the Japanese voices. The opposite happens as well! (When I watch subs all the time and then the English voices sound strange to me at first.) I love both versions now anyway though! (Bleach in itself is awesome.)

EDIT:

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! *drumroll* My bankai, Kokoro no Tsuyokin!

Spoiler:

I'm adding the link to the full size version to my original zanpakuto information post right now.

Also, in case you were wondering, I put the measurements and whatnot (referring to my bankai) in metric, since Bleach is a Japanese franchise, created by a Japanese person. And Japanese people (along with the rest of the world, essentially) use the metric system. LOL If you wand the measurements in US measurements, just google a converter. That's how I got these measurements in the first place!

As for a squad... I think I'll choose squad 10. Even though I could just as easily take the position of squad 5 captain, I figure it's best to just be the captain of squad 10. Besides, Shiro-chan is awesome, and by being the squad 10 captain in this group, I can be equally as awesome. XD

EDIT 2:

I'll be logging off this computer now, but I'm getting on my laptop to work on the userbars. Then it's BLEACH TIME!!! XD XD XD

EDIT 3:

I'm on my laptop now, and I just finished userbars for squads 8 - 10. I've uploaded those, as well as the ones for squads 6 and 7, which I made before. Enjoy!

Last edited by minchan; May 15th, 2010 at 11:10 PM.