View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2010 (03:59 AM).
RogerRapid
Beginning Trainer

First of all, i have a brilliant story, written in a Word Document. It goes up to the Third Gym. I Have it all figured out how the story will continue. Unfortunatly i am not going to tell the whole story in one text. But here's a little preview:

Pokémon Legends – Tale of Emotions

Introduction:

5 years after the events of Team Rocket in the Johto Region new evil plans have been seen in the north of the Pokémon world. In the region of Otsu, which is located north of Johto and the Kanto regions, four legendary Pokémon are recently disappeared from their original places namely Lake Navy, Lake Ultramarine, Lake Denim and the Lake of Rage. The Pokémon fled because of a mysterious power caused by human technology. The humans are trying to catch legendary Pokémon to take control over the region Otsu and the entire universe. Besides , they are trying to catch the Legendary Pokémon. The villainous Team also takes part in smaller crimes like Pokémon robberies and Pokémon barters. Since then, no one knew who this group of people was but now their mysterious ways of catching Pokémon for bad deeds is beginning to take a critical form…
features:

- Town and Region names go by color: (Lake Denim, Apricot Town, Harlequin City)
- The 8 Gyms are not by type, but by another kind of STAT (f.e.: Baby Pkm, Heavy Pkm, Fast Pkm)
- Catch the 4 legendary pokemon (Gyarados, Celebi, Darkrai, Latias/Latios)
- Fight with pokemon from the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation

The next thing:

I am a supernoob when it comes to hacking. So my question: Is there anyone that knows how to do that and probaply is GOOD at it.

If you are interested in the complete story and you want to be part of something that might be a great hacking team, please respond.

Thank You so much for even reading the prologue! I appriciate!

PS: I'm Dutch, so my english typing may be not so good XD