View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2010 (12:34 PM).
Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?
Nope, no cards.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
And... How long do you suppose Kubo-sensei will be using the chapter title "Deicide"? I mean, it's already the seventh one. XD
I doubt he'd use it for more than... 10 chapters. Idk where that number came from though.

Oh, and a bit of an update on me, not next week, but the week after, I have SATs, then there's Regents exams the week after. But then my testing will be over. I'll actually be heading off to Florida for a week or so (with limited to no internet), But I'll be back about a week or two into July. Then I'll be more active.
Wow. Good luck with your exams.
Do you guys play any of the Bleach videogames? I play the three DS games that have been released in America so far - Blade of Fate, Dark Souls, and 3rd Phantom. (I'm totally in love with 3rd Phantom's storyline. XD)
Not really, no. I don't have a Wii, but I have a DS. And I think I have a game (not sure which one) but I've been playing HeartGold so often recently...
I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?
I'm not really sure, actually. I think I quite liked the Zanpakutou arc filler where
Zabimaru hangs out with Senbonzakura, trashing up Mayuri's place.

Quote originally posted by smile!:
Oh, I forgot. Ant Your zanpakto control space and time? Woah. =D
8D Thanks. Controlling Space and Time is an awesome ability, and would definitely suit a maths nerd like me.

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:

Zanpakuto Name;In'yō (陰陽, Ying and Yang)

Type; Illusion

Zanpakuto Spirit; Kage to Hit has white, messy, unkept hair. His hair is parted is parted off to the right side of his face, his fringe covering his left eye. His right eye is pure black; a black eye-patch – with a ying yang symbol on it – covering his left eye. He wears a black kimono – which has ying yang symbols on the upper arm areas, right below the shoulders, and back. He also wears a plain white hakama. He goes around bare-foot, keeps his hands covered by the long sleeves of his kimono, and has two horns ontop of his head; the right one black and the left white.
In'yō has a – normally – calm and collected demeanor. He can be quite forceful when needed and thinks before he takes action. He does have a few quirks, though, such as the way he ignores half the things that are being said, his obsession with cats, and several other things… Another one of his quirks is his love for sweets, though, he always denies the fact(even if he’s eating something sweet right in front of the person).Another trait is his unusual split personality. He can be calm and collected one minute, and be arrogant and bashful the next(though, this rarely happens).
Some hobbies of his is; to read (the strangest/creepiest) books, collecting manga, fortune telling, and drawing.

Release Phrase; Kuramu (くらむ, to blind by illusion), In'yō

Shikai Details; In'yō has two parts to its ability.
  • Ina'un (否運, Bad Fortune): The first, is that it can cause the opponent to see illusions of their greatest fear.
  • Kōun (幸運, Good Fortune): The second, is that it can temporarily (about 1 to 2 minutes) effect the opponent's senses so that the user can influence their actions, as to prevent or dodge an attack.
The greatest weakness of the shikai is that only one ability can be used at a time, and the active ability must be released with the phrase Chirasu (散らす, Dissipate) before the other ability can be activated. Another weakness is that the effects of the zanpakuto can be broke if the opponent is able concentrate their senses on something else like self-inflicted pain, or or if they can escape far enough away.

Bankai Name; In'yō no Kami (陰陽の神, God of Yin and Yang)

Bankai Release Phrase;Itonami ni eru(営みに得る, bring to life), In'yō no Kami

Bankai Details; When bankai is activated, the hilt of the sword starts to glow. Inyō no Kami becomes two separate swords, where it was originally one in shikai. One blade is black and the other white, with the abilities of each sword are stronger when the black sword is held in the right hand and the left sword is held in the left hand. The black sword is able to use the Ina'un ability, but can also solidify the illusion for about 10 minutes. The white sword is able to use a stronger Kōun ability for about 10 minutes. But if the abilities are used in the same time frame, the time is cut in half for each. Although, 10 and 5 minutes – 10 while using only one blade and 5 when using both – are the ideal amount of time while using the bankai, it can be stretched. Though, this added amount of time will cause a severe amount of energy and reiatsu loss for at least a day(depending on how much time was added on).
Anything Else; In'yō can also make things appear or solidify (with his bankai ability) things to his liking(or other’s likings) using his Kōun ability(ex. Ice cream, cats). In'yō also has the ability to tell fortunes(though, not always accurate(in fact, almost never accurate)), this is also another hobby that In'yō has. When in its sealed state, the hilt of the zanpakuto is dark blue. In'yō is an ambidextrous fighter(and so must the user in order to attack effectively).
I like it. It's similar enough to Aizen's, without being a blatant rip off, being quite a bit different, and being not as much Godmod.
It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if you used Ina'un on me XD. I think maybe we would be good in a tag-team battle (since we're both double sword weilders).
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.