View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2010 (3:27 PM).
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
The tag is "spoiler" not "spoil" - get it right ILP!! XD XD XD
Ah, right, sorry. Thanks for fixing that. Serebii uses spoil tags, and normal spoiler won't work (though" spoiler=xxxx" does) and I thought they'd be the same.

Smile, I LOL'd at that Aizen image. But I call him a fail because he fails at being normal and actually likable. -.-;; I hate him for the stuff mentioned in that image though. XD
I somewhat like Aizen for BEING so Godmod. I mean, he's really smart (which is always a good thing in my book) also, the amount of times we think "You IDIOT! Don't be so stupid!" to the villain, I guess Aizen is just avoiding those (cranked up to eleven, yes, but still avoiding those).

You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
You know how Ulquiorra disintegrated into ashes??? Well I think it would be funny if there was a parody in which he is shown as a pile of ashes making random commentary or something. XD A pile of ashes with googly eyes would be even funnier. XD XD XD
Haha, that'd be really great. I can so imagine Gin coming, taking out a green marker, and drawing 2 green lines from beneath its eyes.

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?
I like most of the theme openings and endings, as well as a large number of the background music (such as that really, dramatic, operatic song. You know the one). And not to mention the Bleach Beat Collection... Too many songs to list.
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.