View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2010 (5:14 AM).
what's your sign?
Nature: Quirky
Well, I will admit that I don't have much to say on this topic, and I really haven't yet - I haven't objected to any of the major ideas that have been around for a while ('for a while' meaning, of course, the initial response of "WHAT CLOSE THE FFL NOOOOO"). I do, however, understand that the sticky problem is definitely unhelpful - and, just to try and get a solution out there, is there any way that we could condense the various stickies into one thread? Or to shave off some of the unnecessary ones, at least? For example, I think we can safely un-sticky and move the Pokémon Fanfiction Challenge that hasn't been looked at since two years ago. Having a dated sticky, as well as making the whole thing look generally more daunting - which is exactly what we're trying to stop - also makes us look like an either inactive community or one that doesn't really care about what it looks like. (Yes, I know I'm making a big deal out of this image thing; blame my father for bringing me up that way.)

I'm going to start tonight by reviewing a story. Though I'm not going to be happy if I'm the only one reviewing.
[opens up Word]
Meh, Yooyuball can wait.