View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2010 (03:32 AM).

Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Spoiler:
Aizen is so evil Dx. How can you turn your back to the hero then tell your subordinate to open the "senki gate" so he can invade the hometown the hero is trying to protect. That's just so evil to me.
Spoiler:
Well, he is a villain... And if he killed off his enemies (seriously, I think they're all alive) and wasn't as overpowering (it seems like he gets a power up every time he is about to die) then he'd be a pretty damn good villain.

Spoiler:
It also seems Gin isn't really all that faithful to Aizen as I thought and he seems pretty intimidated by Aizen so he follows his commands. I don't blame him especially how powerful Aizen has become.
Spoiler:
Well, I mean, it's Gin. I suppose we were never meant to think of him as "faithful" to anyone XD.

Spoiler:
What is with Aizen wanting to quote eat unquote Ichigo. Gosh, I know Ichigo translates to Strawberry but gosh that's sickening. I don't know if that's in a literal sense but looking at how skinny and malnurished Aizen is I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't eat Ichigo...I mean Strawberry for real xD.
Spoiler:
I was just laughing for a good five solid minutes, because of that.

Spoiler:
It seems like Kubo-sensei is trying to prolong this Aizen fight because after Aizen is defeated that basically the end of Bleach. I just hope Aizen get what's coming to him. I wonder how this is going to turn out though. Isshin, Ichigo, and maybe Orihime, Uryuu, and Chad against Aizen to protect there hometown. Maybe Tatsuki and the others minor characters will get into the mix. Exciting :D
Spoiler:
Unless it pulls off a Dragonball Z and he has to write more (read: make a new villain) because of how many people want it to be continued...

And here's a thought. Since Ichigo and Isshin are (it seems) going to fight Aizen together, do you think they'll do some kind of Father-Son Kamehameha Getsuga Tenshou? Or maybe everyone will pitch in, like you said, for the Spirit Bomb Super Ultimate Finishing Mega Powerful Attack?

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Spoiler:
OMG I've been growing my hair out for a while... DOES THIS MEAN I WILL BE STRONGER THAN AIZEN?????????? SWEET.
Spoiler:
OHSHI-

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Spoiler:
Overall I am pretty happy with the chapter's flow, except for the fact that I was kinda hoping for some Gin/Rangiku moments in there...
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah, that was surprising. i think maybe if Kubo really wants to finish it before a deadline (say, at the end of this year, which leaves 30 chapters according to my calculations o.o) then he might have last minute, cut out that scene? Especially with how much happened this chapter compared to most chapters of FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
You're all Aizen-sama-haters! TT~TT
Well, I actually think he's not so bad. If he was maybe toned down a bit.
Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
Hey... What do you think will happen in the next chapter?
Spoiler:
We get to see what Unohana's been up to, maybe see what the next plan will be (just Ichigo and Isshin? Will Urahara and Yoruichi be elsewhere? Will someone go to Hueco Mundo to get out Mayuri, Kenpachi, Byakuya, and everyone else? In fact, I think Tatsuki/Keigo/Muzuiro. Imagine if it happened...). And Aizen will go to Soul Society/Hueco Mundo to make the Key/pick up Yammy.