View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2010 (6:23 AM).
Originally Posted by Omer. View Post
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
SOMEONE's eager to join the club... Welcome to the Bleach club! I am I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/ILP/Ilpy/ILPy/Any other nickname you make up.

Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.
Unfortunately, that's the problem with it being a part of Weekly Shonen Jump. It has to have 20 or so pages. At least it's frequent.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.
Really? Do you have a source for Kubo saying that? I remember hearing somewhere (i don't remember where) that
Isshin (just in case)
would have a mini-arc after this saga. Maybe it's a flash-back arc, which can focus on both Yamamoto and
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.