View Single Post
Old Posted June 4th, 2010 (01:18 PM). Edited June 4th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Speaking of open captain spots, I wonder what will happen to the ones in the actual series... XD I've kinda got a feeling that Renji and Ikkaku will decide to stay under their respective captains... And those are the only non-captain bankai users in the gotei 13 right? (Or am I forgetting someone??? And Ichigo doesn't count toward this question since he's not officially in a squad.)
I think that if Renji beats Byakuya sometime in the near future, he will take a spot. Ikkaku probably won't, either. Ichigo... It depends. If he defeats Aizen, they'll probably make up for him being a Vaizard and whatnot.
Spoiler:
Which then brings up Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai, and the other Vaizards. I think maybe some of the Vaizards might rejoin, and others won't. And I doubt Urahara/Yoruichi/Tessai will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
I'm looking forward to the new arc.
Spoiler:
I hope it does have to do with Isshin because his back story is one of the ones I'm most curious about. I mean, we know Yoruichi, Urahara, and Tessai's stories from the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. That also showed us the past of the Vizard Army, and Aizen's group and some of the other characters such as Nanao and Byakuya. I wonder how old Isshin is...? XD XD XD I mean, I wonder if he is really from the soul society and exiled, or if he's like Ichigo and obtained/unlocked his powers by similar means... He looks 40-50-ish and it makes sense because of his children's ages (15 and 11) but if he is from the soul society then he'd be a lot older. It's also making me wonder if he is from soul society and came to the world of the living then does he start to age like a regular person? And how did he even reproduce? I didn't think a gigai could have such functions. LOL But seriously it's only an artificial body... So maybe he really did get his powers similarly to Ichigo? Hard to know at this point but I do certainly hope Kubo-sensei lets us fans know his past!
Spoiler:
Yeah, Isshin is the only one we haven't seen...
I think he's like a normal Shinigami, where he's physically 40, but spiritually over 9000 years old.
I think he left SS for whatever reasons, got Urahara to make a Gigai, somehow nearly "fused" with it (allowing him to do things like digest, respire, reproduce, etc.) while still being able to leave it etc.

Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?