View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Well here are the images of me in my cosplay. Enjoy!
(spoiler tags because they're kinda big)
Spoiler:

Front:

Side:

Back:

I made Tobiume too, but it's only the sealed form. I might take some pics of that later.
That is a really good costume, Min!
The hairbun looks good.
Can't wait to see the Tobiume you made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
I need someone to translate names... and release phrase for me.... Anyone? >.<
I a have a few friends that could do translations for you.
Send me a PM with what you need and I'll run it by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:
OMG I've been growing my hair out for a while... DOES THIS MEAN I WILL BE STRONGER THAN AIZEN?????????? SWEET.

But ya know, I actually had some "ichigo" cake today. XD
1. I'd probably be the strongest here then. I have pretty long hair. xD

2. My mom is making ichigo pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
And here's a thought. Since Ichigo and Isshin are (it seems) going to fight Aizen together, do you think they'll do some kind of Father-Son Kamehameha Getsuga Tenshou? Or maybe everyone will pitch in, like you said, for the Spirit Bomb Super Ultimate Finishing Mega Powerful Attack?
Spoiler:
That would be awesome and hilarious at the same time if the did a duel Gentsuga Tensho on Aizen! Whether it finishes him off or not. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer. View Post
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Omer.
You seem pretty eagar to join. xD
I hope you'll keep up your interest in the club.

I personally have stopped try to think of what will happen next.
Kubo has done some pretty good arse pulls throughout the series.
But if there will be another arc after Aizen's defeat, then I welcome it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?
Oh alright...I guess I can trust you to be a good captain. But if I get any complaints about you experimenting on your subordinates, there's gonna be trouble.