View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2010 (06:47 AM).
Team Hoenn

Quote originally posted by Hibaru:
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!
*blushes* Thank you! I know I'm not the most talented, but I'm still glad you like my stuff. xD

Quote originally posted by Zamorak:
Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.
Wow, thank you! ;w;

Quote originally posted by Late:
Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D
Thank you! ^^ And yeah, I didn't actually create the creature, someone else on deviantART made it, and I just drew it. xD
-----
Anyway, here's something I did the other day. I'm posting two versions, one direct image here without blood, and a link to the actual image with blood. If you want to see the bloodied version, click here (it's nothing too gorey, just bloodstains and some scratches).

I was seeing a lot of these awesome, beautiful drawings of Reshiram, so I decided to mix it up a bit and draw him as a savage beast. xD

I based his wing-arms after that of a pterodactyl/bat, which can fold their wings in and use their 'hands' to crawl, kinda. That's what Reshi's doing here.

...someone's 'bout to get pwned.