View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2010 (05:01 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by Delusions of Originality.
Delusions of Originality
like a thunderbolt

Nature: Quiet
Hm, that's true, the lawyers in AA do occasionally start at fairly early ages... still, it is explained that those cases are special. Franny and Edgeworth were trained by von Karma, after all, which would probably get you a full legal education by the age of five. ;) Most of the characters didn't have that, and Mia and Phoenix, at least, both started at twenty-four. And while you might not want to have your currently unnamed detective (ah, that makes sense now) working on murders, it's still probably a bad idea to have someone so young in that sort of position.

Glad I could help, anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and the confusion about whether or not Gardenia was his mom was primarily just me. As I said, I only skimmed the thread the first time, so I probably just misread something. It's my fault, don't worry about it too much.

the dcNET Phoenixdex: Delusion/Phoenix's unnecessarily massive personal fakedex and fanregion project

new! work your way through the battle tower with actual Phoenixdex fakemon! try the EOC Tower Demo and get your kraitra rain sweep on today!

sprite in avatar/userbar by bluwiikoon

Other exciting things to click for fun and profit
///
Delusions's Art Thread | The Demented Chicken Network | Outrage (a one-shot) \\\