View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2010 (03:35 AM).
Raikt
Fiction writer.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Yahoo to Raikt
I like the story so far. It's got a certain flair to it. Gary Oak being the professor is something I approve of, even if the introduction is somewhat similar to RSE. (Only they are trainers and not Pokemon.) Still, it's evident you put a lot of thought into it.

I'll keep my eye on your posts.

The only thing that bothers me, or irks me really, is the team. Like most teams on here, I feel it is just uninspired or shoved into the story because "all Pokemon games have them". Honestly, they are just Team Rocket / Galactic / Magma / Aqua with a different name and tweaked goals. Also; the Pokemon controlling every aspect of nature? What exactly does that encompass? Because, most legendaries already fit that role. Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza cover the Water, Earth, and Skies respectively. Lugia controls currents. Ho-Oh controls fire and rebirth. (Loosely) While Shaymin controls flowers. I think you see where I'm going.

It's not ripping on you so much as wanting to see something unique and different in your story. The basis of it is already solid, and I enjoyed it, so I'd like to see that continue throughout the rest of the game.