View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Late
Pokémon Artist

Nature: Careful
Great work again!
This time there's one problem again (and again it is just for me... I just want to see bad things...)
So, what's wrong this time? It's the Pokéball effect.
Why? It looks nice to me but somehow it looks more like Pidgeot's getting back to it's ball, not outside of the ball... Dunno, why. Maybe it's that usually they throw Pokéball when it's going outside and keep in hand when they're going back to the ball.
But still, it's very well done effect. I like it.
Nothing more to say. Can't say anything bad about background or other things
Keep making more, I'm checking this thread almost everyday because I want see your works and this looks like one that's not gonna die like my own threads...

EDIT: I think, I know now what was wrong with your trainer in Legendary Beast picture. It's the left hand of the trainer that I don't like. It seems that it's somehow... I don't know what to say... But, I would never keep my hand like that even if I was protecting my head (or something). It is somehow uncomfortable. (This was just me... Don't take it like I hate the way you drew it )

Please feed my Pokémon and warm my eggs.
Thanks for everyone who have clicked these, you've helped me a lot

Anyone has Club Nintendo codes that you don't need? I want those.
If you have one code for me I can trade you my Explorers of Sky code as I can't put it because I have registered already one. (Registered my brother's game and now I can't register mine...) Someone have same thing? PM me.
I know there's nobody who wishes to do this xD
I'm talking about Club Nintendo of Europe.

Last edited by Late; June 13th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.