View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2010 (01:16 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2010 by dithyrambos.
dithyrambos
PHANTOM girl

Quote originally posted by ReyRey-Pyon:
Yes. probably maybe idk

I don't understand why its considered "Indecent" for a woman to run around topless.
Why is it? Is it the nipples? because men show their nipples all the time and no one gives a crap. its it the fact that women have boobs?

What about fat guys with man boobs? shouldn't that be censored too?
Why do people start freaking out when women breastfeed? I don't understand it at all

know what? instead of women running around topless. how about the men put something on :C
i'd rather we all just put some clothes on instead of a bunch of people running around naked.

we might see people we REALLY do not want to see that much of ._.
Agreed. I was going to say something to the tune of "Yes, I think it should be allowed, but most women (myself included) don't want to be outside topless and thus it would be rare sight even if it were legal." But I quite like the idea of it being illegal for both women and men to be topless in public.

I mean, yeah. I've seen some guys who were lookin' pretty indecent without their shirts on and no one bats an eye, but as soon as a woman pops a breast out to feed her child people are falling all over themselves because they're too busy watching her rather than where they're going.

BLUE ✓ CRYSTAL ✓ EMERALD ✓ PLATINUM ✓ WHITE