View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2010 (10:07 PM).
Your Rival
Nature: Relaxed
Your game has great potential, Oliver (may I simply call you that?) but, alas I have some gripes with the visuals.

-The absence of new tiles are definitely understandable. This game is just barely getting on its feet.
-I saw someone mention the shadow differences for Eben and Ivy's OW sprites, and I hope that is being fixed soon.
-Staying on OW sprites, Eben's hair looks a to me. It seems very wide compared to the rest of his body. No complaints on Ivy's OW.
-Hero/Heroine Sprites. I like Eben's sprite, simple, but good enough for a classic hero. Ivy however, looks more like a Gym Leader. The extremely long hair seems too much for a heroine.

Thar's all for me, and I hope to see more progress soon!
The C.A.D. GOD
This is possibly the best instrumental I've ever seen. It's not a Rick Roll link. Watch it here. Afterwards, send me a VM or PM telling me your thoughts.

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support: