View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2004 (08:25 AM). Edited November 8th, 2004 by Yamichi.
I AM the darkness... :P

Send a message via AIM to Bakura-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Bakura-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Bakura-kun
I've got some new ones! n_n Again I think the name itself could use some work n__n

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 4
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 4/EARTH/Warrior
If this card is the only monster on your side of the field during your Standby Phase, you may increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 until the End Phase. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6" from your hand or deck.
1400/1100
Rare

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 6/EARTH/Warrior
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, it is unaffected by any Monster Effects. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, remove this card and 1 other Lvl. 6 or higher Warrior-Type Monster from play to Special Summon 1 "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 8" from your hand or deck.
2000/1700
Ultra Rare

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 8
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 8/EARTH/Warrior
This card can not be Normal or Flip Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you may negate the activation and effect of any Effect Monsters.
3000/2700
Secret Rare