What things do you want to change in Black/White?
View Single Post
July 3rd, 2010 (01:35 AM).
Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: UK, England
First off I want to scrap Triple Battles. Then a lot of my points sit alongside with Beyerful's.
- Higher level post E4 trainers. Seriously, there needs to be a Champions Island (or something to that effect) where you can battle and meet previous and current Elite 4 members, as well as Champions who beat the E4 in the past. They should be stocked with high levels, good stats and strategic teams.
- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.
- PC Box overhaul. I agree with this MASSIVELY! More boxes, bigger capacity and some kind of sorting system, preferably in the form of "options". I sort my pokemon out via first type and then alphabetically. This means renaming boxes and manual sorting. Fix please
- HMs matching Pokémon's size. Seriously, I get that Pidgey, Spearow and Hoothoot can all fly... but how the freak did they carry me too? For surf it's not so bad, maybe they could make it a paddle animation for smaller pokemon where you hold onto them whilst they swim. Anything to up the realism.
- Personalization, there isn't enough. A couple extra outfits for the Protags and some accessories for our Pokémon :3
That is all... for now...
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
Heart Gold 2021 - 3748 - 2668
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Azure-Supernova
Find all posts by Azure-Supernova
Find threads started by Azure-Supernova
Ignore Posts by Azure-Supernova