: FireRed hack:
View Single Post
July 12th, 2010 (07:48 PM).
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
I just tested it out and there are some things I noticed...
1. Everything being very shaded... very nice. It is very unique
2. Nice, you start off getting Oak the GS ball. I do have to ask though: Does it come in handy later?
3. The rate of wild pokemon is kind of annoying though... at least in my opinion. Can't go 2 patches of grass without a pokemon popping out. I think it's too often, but that's just me.
4. Just beat the first leader, good job with air cutter. That was a powerful attack!!
5. And I like the two rivals, though I wish I got the Eevee
6. So far so nice... I like the fact that Charmander learns Metal Claw so early. That was a nice touch
7. I like that there are so many trainers, I love fighting trainers
So far so good. Thought it was awesome!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tomackze
Find all posts by Tomackze
Find threads started by Tomackze
Ignore Posts by Tomackze