View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2010 (03:30 AM). Edited August 5th, 2010 by Diho.
Beginning Game Creator

Nature: Brave
Yep, you're pretty good, definitely accepted.

But, since the hack is far from completion, atm I don't even know the name.
So, I think Ill Pm you when I know more, is that okay?

Coz there's not much response, and I was bored this afternoon, I worked out the region's details. Got all names now, except for one city, next to the lake. (This one deserves a special name.) And I have made blueprints for a large part of the storyline.

The north:
Spoiler:

The Hometown region:
Spoiler:

The centre:
Spoiler:

The Bay:
Spoiler:

The southeast:
Spoiler:

Cascavel Island:
Spoiler:

The eight gym cities are (in this order):

Seaside city (prob water) You're able to dive (useless till later on)
Vertigo city(open for suggestions)
Crossing town (open for suggestions)
Vieupoli Port (steel or ghost)
Pinar village (Grass, but could also turn out to be flying) Use Fly
Esolite city (Electric or ground) You now can use Strength
Lugano Port (Fighting)
Meaden City (Ice) You're able to surf

Storyline continues:
The Gyms
Spoiler:
You travel to Seaside city on the southside of the river.
Route 1 crosses the river mouth, with a lot of bridges.
Here you beat the Team Invictus executive who took over the gym.
Sub stories for locations are made up later.
After that, you can't go to the north, because you have to cross the bridge there, and that requires proof of seven beaten gyms.
So you travel west until you reach the lake.
You can't go south, coz there are boulder blocking your way.
So you go the lake city. Here someone tells you the story about the three hidden orbs in the lake, which are required to wake up the three water legendaries.
You beat the executive and travel west to Crossing town.
You can't go into the desert, because you need special shoes (which you can buy, if you have the goggles) to stand the hot sand, and special goggles to stand the sandstorms.
Beat the gym, blabla.
Travel south to the ancient port city vieupoli port.
Something is told about the ancient bay, and legendary powers at the ancient Islands. Unfortunately you can't go there, because you need eight badges. (We might make the bay surfable, still, the only way to reach the Islands is over land.)
Next up is Pinar village, which is hidden deeply in the forest. A maze would work out perfectly here.
The people who live here are kind a like tree people, and their houses look like that. lots of trees and stuff.
You learn fly here.
When you return to crossing town, someone bumps into you, obviously a stupid invictus member, and drops something in haste. There are your goggles.
You go to Esolite city, after a long trip through the desert, beat the executive, learn strength and go to Lugano port. I hope this route turns out to be nice with the river and all.
There you collect your latest badge, now you're able to travel to the north, past the mountains. You can't go with a boat to Cascavel Island (maintenance or something better), and the same for the royal Highlands, because of the count's absence or something like that.
So you go back to seaside city, travel north, cross the river, go through the mountain pass or tunnel. When you're there, you see a canyon with a bridge. But, when you try to go ther, you hear a loud rumble. Team Invictus blew up the bridge. Now you have to take the route around the canyon, which is long and cold.
You beat the last executive, able to use surf now. But he tells you, you're too late.
They already have collected the eight shards, now they're able to release *evil pokemon* and try to beat *controlling electric type pokemon*. Dang I really need names.

Legendary plot:
Spoiler:
Here comes the reason I want the secret agent scottlike guy to play a part in the game. We'll call him Raine of Caine or something. He'll be a lt..
He tells you that things are getting worse. You should come with him to see it. So you both fly to the lake city, where the two pokemon are fighting, even worse, the evil pokemon is winning. He tells you to get the orbs, wherever they might be in the lake. (Suddenly, you find a spot to dive in the lake, which leads you till under the waterfall, to a secret cave, where the orbs are). Now first you need to go to the Island of elaso.
You need to beat the three elders of the villages, to open the door inside the inactive, filled with a small lake, volcano. You use the orb, and awake Frigis. Next up is the Island Cascavel. Same Idea, beat the three elders, open the chamber in the mountains, where the source of the river is. And awake Ignis. And last, you have to solve a number of riddles at the ancient Islands, to finally come to the main Island, and repeat the awakening stuff. With Aeternis awakened, all three water pokemons rush to the lake. Then a wonderful fight, the three water pokemon defending the electric pokemon, and they defeat the evil pokemon.
Everything seems okey, and Team invictus has disappeared, you think.
Suddenly, Raine comes hurrying to you. He says that the Team invictus has kidnapped the count, and taken over his palace.
You rush to the palace. And you find the count's son, or daughter, depends, who has managed to escape. In possession of a lucario. Now you two team up, and beat the crap out of the intruders. When you end up with the boss, Trochowski, your partner is easily defeated.
Then comes your final battle.
Of course you defeat them, what would happen otherwise? I don't know.
Then everything is good, the count awards you.

We could add this:
Spoiler:
Next thing could be done, not sure:
The gym leaders reappear in their gyms, and you have to beat them to go to the league, and to capture all legendary pokemon named in the storyline. And lucario who lives in the count's royal garden.
I would love all (legendary) pokemons to be catchable, we'll see.

Oh, and something to add, different regions means different kinds of the same pokemon, just like in D/P.

Wow, that's quite a lot.
Why was a team necessary again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join, we've got cookies!