View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2010, 01:02 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Harpuia View Post
Oh dear god-withney's milktank

Moving on, the idea of different warp in night is awesome. Also I like that you are adding small particulares, like the map for house swithcing: they makes me think that you are putting a lot of effort in and so the quality of the game will always amaze me.

@anugrah6: if you remember what M said you before sending you to necro's domain, and look in your bag for a 2 particular item type and you use one of the first type, you will kill his last form in no time (I love puzzling answer...)
I beat her Miltank in 2 turns on HeartGold a month or so ago on my first try facing her. I was pretty proud haha. I've realized they make a way for you to defeat each gym leader [normally a common Pokemon found outside the town, or a trainer in the town that will trade you a Pokemon for a common Pokemon found outside the town. It was the second situation in Whitney's case] in each town, you just have to figure it out before you face them. Whitney was a breeze once I figured out how to own the Miltank :D

Yet, I still shivered when I saw her in THIS game lol. The childhood trauma just never fades away lmao.

I like the idea of the forest changing depending on time of day too, but what if you're in Mors Village, save, and come back to play during the day? o_o;;; lol

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.