View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010 (04:07 AM).

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Quote originally posted by DarkDoom3000:
Seems promising, including every region is going to be a monumentious(lolspelling) task,
Hope you can chew it
You and me both, dude haha. Although, mapping is easy enough considering I have a reference for every region but my own, so that's one major part of the problem taken care of by Nintendo haha. And I actually have a good idea of what I want to do with most towns of my region too, so everything should go pretty well with the mapping there. Basically, my ONLY worry for the project, which I'm sure I've pointed out/mentioned enough times to have a nickname related to it eventually, is finding a scripter. I've written a storyline that's gotten decent reviews from those who critiqued it, I design Fakemon and am only 3 short of a full list of 100 [counting Eeveelutions; might ditch 'em, might keep 'em. We'll see haha], I'm practicing my mapping and starting to learn a bit from the critique I've gotten, hell, I've even thought of some new concepts that I KNOW are possible with RMXP/RGSS/Ruby/"whichever you prefer" scripting. The only problem is that no matter how many times I look through the tutorials and all, my mind doesn't seem to be wired to grasp the actual practice of the scripting instead of just the possibilities of it. *sigh* Pretty frustrating, to be honest. If only we had a more specific Team Recruitment system, it might be easier...or maybe if we just actually had more scripters available here haha. Let's see what's happening in some of these abandoned projects around here...>u> LOL.