View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2010 (12:20 PM).
www.poilkjmn.info

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to EngelDerRisse Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EngelDerRisse Send a message via Yahoo to EngelDerRisse Send a message via Skype™ to EngelDerRisse
Quote originally posted by 345:
what if you don't want to change the image just add your name to the copyrights

Well, depends, if you want to do it the easy way, which by the way is frowned upon, you can just edit the original image, by opening it up in paint, and erasing a line, and then replacing the line with your name. And then reinsert the image into the ROM with unlz. It should still be smaller than the original so you shouldn't have to rewrite it.

Again, I repeat that I frown upon that, as well as a large part of the community (at least as far as I have been able to tell).

The other way, is also simple, follow this tutorial like you would normally do, only keep the original image, but you open it in paint, move the lines in it so that when you open the pic in Cyclone that it can be read, and add an extra line with you name in it to the pic. Change the raw, so it looks the same and add in your liens with your name.

The second way is more favorable by the community (again, as far as I have seen).
Super Mario Bro Hack
Super Engel Bros BETA (Just Scroll Down To Get It)
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~