Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:42 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Replies
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
I'm loving this a lot. Great work on it,especially the change of gameplay and the battle system. This is more intense than regular Pokémon battles (almost died once >A>).
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVici View Post
I just played the demo and it was great! I really love the storyline about the new generations. (Do you have to kill M at the end? or why does he tell you that he's a level 2 AI)

1- How do you feel about the battle system? It feels very intuitive (I never played Final Fantasy) and good. Don't change it.

2- What level are you at the end of the demo?
All around 24 except my flaafy, which was around 18.

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself)
That's very balanced and really changes with location, Vaporeon> Caves , Jolteon> Water, Flareon> everything else (forest etc.)

Two questions of mine: 1.wat are the red stripes on XxLionheartxX' belly in hybrid and fury form? 2. will you be able continue from were you stopped in the last demo, or do you have to play everything again?

An idea: the difficluty till Necro was pretty ok, just make it that it gets more difficult from there on. (no need to change al the battles before necro) That way, it becomes more challenging as the story becomes deeper.

mfg DaVici
1) Red stripes are just for visual flare, don't look to deep into it.
2) Old save files will be compatible with the new versions (unless mentioned otherwise). When you download the new version (when it comes out) just copy and paste your old save file. Upon loading the game will "update the save" and vola

M is actually a she (had to put some female characters in there!)
You don't kill her, I have a full spoiler plot post, It explains the backstory and the game progression. It has heavy spoilers, but whatever!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...7&postcount=25
If you do read(or if anyone else does read), can you tell me your thoughts? any ideas to improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Harpuia View Post
Intresting, Horn Drill...I will have to buy tons of revive...$
Anyway answer time
1-squaresoft hasn't used it for a lot of succesful games just for fun...
2-eevee lv22, charmeleon lv21, pidgeottolv20, zubat lv19(but I plan to substitute it with chikorita)
3-I used all a lot except espeon, but only because it's just arrived (I have one in soulsilver and is a beast)

On the difficulty matter, I agree with DaVici and especially save your sadistic sense for the legendaries.
On the eeveelotion, any solution to me is ok, but I want to remember you that vaporeon learn ice move so it could override glaceon...
A, and I have a question; you said that we will be able to obtain I-IIgen pokemon; so pokemon like togetic will evolve in togekiss?
You'll be pleased to know chicorita will start off at level 16- so It can evolve stright off the bat.
-Yeah, I'm gonna leave the game on slightly easy, but im gonna make thoes legendaries super powerful, also im gonna have special nightmare battles (Battling Mewtwo, zapdos, articuno, moltres, dragonite in 1 battle)

About 4th gen evolutions... I'm undecided... At the moment the only 4th gen ones are wevile, leafeon and glaceon. Im not adding in the others at the moment, but may at a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine View Post
great updates i have to say , we finally got the possibilty of changing the eevee forms in the middle of battles , and that's great .

1- How do you feel about the battle system? I like it , it very different than the original pokemon batle system , it's less strategic but anyway the game is mean't for a solo game .

2- What level are you at the end of the demo? eevee lvl 23 ; charmeleon lvl 20 , geodude lvl 24 , flaffy lvl 18

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself)
flareon , i only used it again'st bugsy , i found the other forms more useful .
Yeah- changing eevee inbattle is really cool.
Necro's second and third forms are weak to fire, I should actually hint at that ingame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Dimentio View Post
1- How do you feel about the battle system?
I like it. It's simple, yet effective. I think it's right for this game, personally.

2- What level are you at the end of the demo?
Lv. 25 Vaporeon, Lv. 23 Butterfree, Lv. 23 Charmeleon, Lv. 22 Golbat.

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself) Eevee is the form I use least, but other then that, Flareon. Haven't needed a reason to use it. (I don't even think I used it against Bugsy, though that was an accident.)

Yeah, you don't have to make it tougher before Necro, because that is the beginning of the game, and all, but yeah, try to make it tougher afterwards.
Shal do. I'm only gonna adjust bugzy's difficulty, but I'll leave all the encounters and whatnot at the same level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden1 View Post
1- creative. i never saw any pokemon hack/game use this method. PokeFantasy? lol

2- Graveler L.28 Espeon L.28 Charmeleon L. 26 Flaffy L. 25

3- i used vaporeon once, and it wasnt a good experience. even with stat boosters, its extremely slow.. and not that powerful. of course this is only for me...
Wow, high levels. Nice :), They're even higher than mine O_o (I founght bossess multiple times, aswell!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Congrat's on this Fabulous Game :D I've only just Defeated the Rival and I already LOVE it :) , You've even Impressed my Brother who Despises pokemon and everything Poke-Related... I love the FF theme

--------------------------
UPDATER
I'm gonna try using this new format for my update posts.

Progress

I've finished coding the Lionheart event. So that's good news.
Gonna start mapping the next two cities, then I'll have to add in more catchable pokemon, beef up the amount of refining items(and add in a refining tutorial).

v0.24 Progress- 75%

Main Update

Like I said before, Lionheart event has been done. A good thing about the otherworld is that I can add some interesting puzzles. I've ran with the day/night refrence(plus lionheart is the controller of enviroment.)

Ok... the upon entering the Lions den you'll be a little confused.
Black/brown tiles can be always walked on. Theres 2 other catergories of tiles. the day(green) tiles and the night (blue) tiles.

Theres switches all over the place. Green swtiches will allow you to walk on day tiles, the blue switchs will allow you to walk on night tiles.

Heres a screenshot map, try see if you can solve it.(theres a link to the solution at the end)

Heres the solution.
http://a.imageshack.us/img138/7673/lionsden2.png

---
Last Comments

Fingers crossed for v0.24 being out by the end of the weekend. But It's looking unlikely. Most Definely out before next sunday.