View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2010 (04:03 PM).
Likes to Hack Pokemon

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Scytha:

Rated Map:

Rating: 8/10

Reason: I like the map overall, but I think it would be better if it was a bit more maze-like.

Suggestions:
Make it slightly more maze-like

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Map Name: Serenity Village

Map Game: Fire Red

Comments: It's the starter town for my hack. I know there are tile errors on the house, but they won't be there when I insert tiles. I'm just looking for CC on the layout.

Mapshot:
Spoiler:
CC:
For starters you need to add flowers and bushes. Most maps have flowers and bushes. You have a tile error with the face meeting the house. Your tree shading is pretty good. The Path isn't so good because it basicly goes for the whole map. The water map is connect to another area? For wat I see those types of water don't go to other areas.

Rating:
6/10

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.