Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Lilac [Beta 1 Released!]
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2010 (1:59 AM).
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by nasonx:
Can you post more pics of Figid Cavern? I like the graphics of it.. It gives me the CHILLS' :D:D
That's what I was aiming for :D

I don't want to show off too much, so I'm afraid you'll have to be in the dark for now. But I can tell you that I have finished the mapping and scripting of Frigid Cavern and I am now up to the third city :3

Quote originally posted by Banjora Marxville:
The tiles certainly are your strong point, as are your maps. If the scripting matches how good the graphics are, then this hack will be brilliant! I love the ice cave, but something is annoying me about that snow patch... Just seems too bright, but that isn't something worth worrying about, as I just need to get used to it. I wish you all the best.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. It isn't too bright. Probably just me. Seemed like it because of the dark floor, and then suddenly bright white snow.
Thanks very much Banjora. And no, its not just you - I though that it was too bright as well when I looked over it later, so you can be assured that it is now slightly darker and doesn't contrast as much with the blue floor :D