View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
Ah, fixed.
I better put up instructions for other people.
If you have RPGmaker 2003
Spoiler:

Start RM2k3, open SPEE, click on the Systems folder(from inside RM2k3) click on the PokeBox map.

double click on the teddiursa, go to the first Variable Operation(second line) Click space bar/edit, reaplce the 32 with a 37. Do the same for the second page.

A temporary fix is to battle Ursaring with only 3 pokemon, so teddiursa will join the party instead of going into the box.

Thanks

Fixed, Don't worry, That's just a text label- Tyrogue is still has fighting type attributes. It's just that I forgot to change the label.

wow, impressive team!
Weepinbell evolves with a leaf stone(which isn't avalible in the demo), i forgot to change the text to leafstone. If you want a leafstone badly enough, use the ManMan2000 minigame. Rank A items are Evolution stones, rare candies and rare stuff. If you do find a rank A item, go to the Pokecenter, save then do the manman export. if you don't get a leaf stone, reset. and try again.

I pinpointed the reason for a superleveled weepinbell. It happened when you defeated chicorita. Normally, the caught pokemon will level up a set amount.- To be somewhat close to your team's level. But I forgot to change the levelup to apply to chikorita. Instead it leveled up bellsprout up 25 levels. lol.
----
Slow progress, ive got 3 tests next week. :/

I'm going to add a... golden saucer type of thing.
It will be a amsument park of sorts.
Rainbow Tower or something like that.

It has 7 levels.
Prize Zone
Constest Zone
Battle Zone
Maze Zone
Racing Zone
Saffari Zone (no- you won't keep the pokemon you catch)
Recpetion Zone

You do minigames and stuff to get points to spend on prizes.
-
FF7 Reference ftw?

And I found a bug where you can battle Glitched/dark bellsprout over and over again when you use bitter bait.

Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.