View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2010 (08:01 PM).
shroud
It's almost time...

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to shroud
Click the spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wow, There so many amazing people to say goodbye to... Unfortunately, with the eminent arrival of Pokemon Black and White, school, and problems in many situations in my life, my interest for Pokemon has dwindled and is continuing to dwindle as you read this message. I wish all of you the best in your lives and to be the best "you" you can be.
Here's a little thing I put together (with some help from an amazing guy named Alan.)

I’d like to…I’d like to say something…something I prepared. Tonight…

Hello,

How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it PokeCommunity. (hahaha)

You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when I joined PokeCommunity, I knew you guys would be one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by many numbers. So there were two and then three and a lot more…so there was more than three of us in the pack. I…I was alone first in the pack, and then much more members joined in later.

And 1 year ago, when these PC members introduced me to a bumch of other of you guys. I thought…wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure, I just added more guys to my wolf pack. Many of us wolves running around the forums together, in PokeCommunity looking for battles and trades and good conversation.

But now is the time for me to break away from my wolf pack and to find a new one. Maybe even a better one... But I doubt I can find a better one than on here at PC.

Even when I am not at PokeCommunity, I will always be in your hearts. I will look forward to the day when I come back and see all your wonderful profile pictures once again and I will always look forward to our conversations. I will always miss the days I spent here, especially those times of The Underdog League.

So... Goodbye, everyone. I've had a lot of fun here And I'll likely see you in the future if you're all planning on staying around.
~ Shroud

P.S. I'll be on sporadically by next year, but overall, I am out. Thank you, PokeCommunity. God Bless~~.

Platinum 5285 0105 9822 <----- Use this unless stated otherwise
Soul Silver - 0432 0471 6764 <----- Only use when stated
Rivalry: Shroud: 5 Jin-Roh: 2 Draws: 1
Services:
Cloning, Rare Candy Level Up, IV Breeding, EV training, Move tutor/deletion. PM for details on cloning.