Thread: Cole's Journey
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2003 (06:36 AM).
Not crazy, just unwell...

Send a message via AIM to Lanceiscool
Hi. My name is Cole. Cole Lector. I live in a place called Pallet town, near some kid named Ketchum... anyway, one day the Ketchum kid woke up with the cry of the Dorio, and sprinted out of his house. I knew this because I was outside at the time, waiting for the mail. In fact, not long after the Oak kid's car flew by, the mail came. Bill, bill, $100,000 prize... a letter from professor Oak? I mean, I knew the guy. I have some pokemon stuff, including a pokedex I got from him that I could use to find out about pokemon I was intersted in. But still... The letter said to come to his lab after lunch.

When I got there, Prof. Oak said, "I know how interested you are in pokemon, so.." " Not battling them!" I interjected. " Yes, but field work is more interesting than just reading about them." I agreed with Oak. "So here, you may have a pokemon. You have a choise out of four. These are not the ones that the starting trainers got. They are:" He released four pokemon. The first was a small brown one with a skull decorating his head. "Cubone," A pink one with leaves, "Hoppip," a yellow, sleeping one, "Abra," and a small, black bird. "Murkrow. Choose wisely, Cole...." I gulped. "I choose..."

YOU choose what pokemon Cole gets first. Vote in the poll.

Member of the "We miss Jigglypuff bring her back" club.

For something to think about, click here.

This week's Dark Philosophy:

Everyday, I break my own previous record for number of continous days kept alive...