View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2010 (05:28 PM).
Solo Runner

Nature: Quirky
IM Address: I'm not really into that, just PM me here and I'll get it. I check my PMs every day, so I will see it.
Name: You can call me by my username, wingman11, or by my screen name, Matt eli Walker.
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: I haven't actually been part of a team yet, but I did try to make my own stand-alone hack. It went well with the mapping and such. Then I tried to script. /fail

Anyway, here are a few maps from that hack:
Spoiler:

A beach style city, complete with Gym, Pokémon Center, and Mart, plus a few houses and people playing on the beach.

Spoiler:

A generic route, connecting in all four directions.

Spoiler:

This is actually the entrance to multiple places; the ladder downward and the lower cave entry lead to an underground city. The cave entry in the middle connects to a tunnel between there and the underground city, and the upper most cave entry leads to a mountain.

Spoiler:

The underground city mentioned in the map above. The ladder going up and the cave exit lead to the map above, while the ladder going down goes to the tunnel between the city and the middle cave entry on the map above.

I don't really have any certain part of mapping I excel at, but I usually only do outdoor maps. If needed, however, I can do indoor maps.
ALSO ANOTHER ULTIMATE SOLO CHALLENGE
Devonshire the Sableye [FR-SS-E-PT-W]

Completed Challenges:

Psycho the Beldum/Metang/Metagross [FR-SS-E-PT-W]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titan the Nidoran♂/Nidorino/Nidoking [B-C-R-PT-W]
--------------------------------------------
Regular Solo Challenge:
Razor the Drilbur/Excadrill [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom the Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede [BLACK]