Thread: [Let's Play] Let's Play Pokemon Fire Red
View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Zeta Patchouli
The Unconscious Wanderer

Nature: Relaxed
The fact that you kept it alive after all this time astounds me. You have given me the inspiration to keep it up. No lie. Here is update #3. It's short, since I didn't work on it for too long, but it'll make me get back into the swing of things, I guess.

Update #3
Spoiler:

Ah, now I'm free from him. Now, it's time for me to start to wreck **** up. Look out world, here comes-

... Why do I even bother with the monologuing?

Well, this way looks like a good place to train a little bit. Caligula needs to get stronger.

Oh, hey. It's you. No one is here, it's time to kill you. Hehehe....

Badges? I don't need any badges to kill you.

You think I'm going to waste my time with badges? You're out of your mind if you think I'm doing that!

Stronger then yours.

... Why did I choose the grass one? Why?

No! You're not great! You suck! The next time we meet, you're DEAD!

Blue: Yeah, right. Not with that pokemon.

Attacked by Pidgeys, taunted by Blue twice, and forced to run a stupid errand. How can my day get any worse?

... You've got to be kidding me.

And I need to know... why?

Which one? Are you talking about the one with the drugs, or the bomb? Oh, you must mean the pokedex! Right... I don't have drugs or bombs. >>

No, not really. I just use Bul-

... Old man, I will get rid of you for doing that to me.

Yeah, by sucking data from Serebii, or Bulbapedia! Why should I do this?

When did I say that?

You're crazy, old man! I'm out of here!

Old Man: Oh no you don't. I'm important, too!

2 hours of bad pokemon battling later.

... NO! You kept me here for TWO DAMN HOURS, trying to catch WEEDLE! You fell asleep TWICE! The only reason I'm here is because your granddaughter has a gun to my back!

NO! I'm not taking this!

*Click*

Aaah, okay! Okay! I'll take it!

Fine, now get her to let me go!

Old Man: Okay, let him go. Now,

I don't care... just... never speak to me EVER again, or I will use Mr. Red against you. No one likes Mr. Red.

Short and not that great, but I just wanted to make the announcement. And yeah, Caligula is underpowered, but she's supposed to be for now.