View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010 (01:31 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello everyone! I'm sorry but I forgot to let you all know that I was going to be gone for the weekend. I went to Las Vegas to attend a music concert. My first concert. It was pretty cool and I had fun.

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:
I have a couple of questions;

Spoiler:
When Ulquiorra said that even if you get Orihime back she won't be the same. And Grimmjow said that they might have done something to her. Could it be they did something that has to do with hollowfication with her?
Spoiler:
Nah, I agree that it's was just something mental.

Spoiler:
Is Grimmjow really dead in your opinion? People say he is still alive but barely.
Spoiler:
It could go either way, knowing Kubo. I hope he doesn't die.

Spoiler:
How far off do you think Stark's power is from Yammy? Also, wouldn't Ulquiorra considered just as strong?
Spoiler:
Well, I don't think we got to see all of Starrks power, and we have only see that Yammy is the Hulk of Bleach, so idk.
And I believe Ulquiorra in his Segunda Etapa could probably give Starrk a good run for his money.
Espada #1-4 and Yammy in resurrección are all pretty hard to compare to one another in terms of strength.

Spoiler:
How strong do you think Ichigo is compared to Aizen? I actually think it'll be a revamped version of him vs. Ulquiorra for some reason :/ Didn't he learn how to control the inner hollow within him again?
Spoiler:
Like ILP said, I'm sure Ichigo is strong enough now to be on par with Aizen, if not enough to defeat him.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Quote originally posted by minchan:
ima kara, soutaichou-san no namae wa SLOWPOKE desu.

^
Didn't understand that? Too bad. =P
Something something, Head Captain's name is SLOWPOKE.
I swear, she tries to push my buttons on purpose...
tries to find Min so I can practice my dagger throwing technique

Thanks for answering my questions, but I have some more now;

Spoiler:
I know that Cero Oscuras is stronger than a normal Cero but is it stronger then a Gran Ray Cero?
Spoiler:
That's another tough question. Like ILP said, both have only been used by one Espada, and both by different Espada.
It would be nice if we had a few more examples of each cero, but oh well.
I would just say that they are both powerful and you probably wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of either.