View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010 (04:05 PM).
team anbuja leader!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BlooDy_MuloS!!
Quote originally posted by RioKura:
Yellow buildings: I don't see the problem with the windows as they blend naturally; the spacing is a tad off, I agree, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Grey Houses: I don't see the problem with the doors being in other places. The windows/extra space was made specifically for the purpose of having the door fit in other areas, so as not to be repetitive.

Blue Sign: I purposely changed the color on this tileset so as to make it look better [in my opinion; it is my map after all ] and I don't see an issue with it being blue.

Gym: This town isn't meant to have a Gym; it's not necessarily a town made just for Pokémon, and I didn't really want to put a Gym in it. I don't see how that contributes to it being unique considering most towns in a game have Gyms, but that's what opinions are for.

Thanks for the input :D Appreciated.
well i just sayd that bigg citys like this one have gyms the sitys without gyms shouldnt be that big but its the style of everyone someone like it so how you have it, someone dont even like an only tile that is ther(not me),
and someone like me just sayd that this city would like even better with other tile and i tell you somethig when im done with this rom base i send it to you and map this town than i would like to see how it would look with my tile:D:D:D:D
well if you dont have a problem with it

you cant hide , it...its co-coming...

i know that you want to join so here it is
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230106
see ya soon

this place rox
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231660