View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2010 (7:03 PM). Edited September 2nd, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:
But you know, I kinda wonder about the Final Getsuga Tensho... I mean... if his reiatsu is "gone" then how will he use a reiatsu based attack from his Zakpakuto like Getsuga Tensho, or FGT?? Supposing FGT is the same type of attack GT...
Spoiler:
I believe Ichigo is able to skillfully manipulate his reiatsu, maybe with his newly master Vizard powers, to and is using it to augment his strength/power

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/
By now, she's probably just busy with school. I was thinking about Sousuke with all this Aizen talk too. xD

Manga 418
Spoiler:
This was an epic chapter, and I don't called manga chapters epic very often! I don't agree with what Aizen said. I think Ichigo has reiatsu, but is just using it to augment his strength/power somehow. Like ILP said, this fight will be totally epic once it becomes animated. Although I hope they won't murder it like those people did with the Kyuubi vs. Pain fight in Naruto anime. I'm interested in learning how exactly Ichigo destroyed Aizen's full powered Black Coffin. I loved how Ichigo kind of mind****** Aizen in this chapter. Now I've heard some people who are made that now Ichigo is all hax, but I just say...BOUT **** TIME!