View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2010, 03:53 AM
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.euge View Post
wow looks like a cool game! Im really interested to see you implement some sick scripts into those super tite maps
Thanks - The scripts are coming along nicely, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can show stuff :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarowl View Post
I like this hack! especially the tiles and everything! i also like the idea in the video where giovanni heres team rocket calling out to him!
Thanks, I put a lot of effort into that script, and it has ramifications for the story as well :D

------- (-o-) -------

Update:

Firstly, if check the first post, you will notice that there is now some CSS. This was made by Dedaelus and I'm very happy to have him smarten it up even though it means the removal of the tcat which Manny luuurves ;D

Secondly, I have created a world map - The style was heavily based on WesleyFG's map to save tiles space and I really like its simplicity. Please note that this is not inserted at the moment.

Thirdly, I have inserted all D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites, excluding alternate form Pokemon (Unown, Deoxys etc) and the R/S/E legendary trio. This isn't a huge or completed accomplishment, but I thought it might as well be known.

Finally, I got off my arse and made a supporter bar. Use it as you please and link it to the thread if you wish to wear it :D

Code:
[*IMG]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu74/PocketmonmMaster/Raikou_Lilac9576770678-iaza.gif[/IMG]
Remove the *s

That about does it, enjoy the weekend and have a good time.