Old September 17th, 2010, 04:52 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
Mapshot:
Spoiler:
First off, I thought I'd tell you that I'd of gone in-depth more if I were able to type with both my hands. Anyway, spoilered below is all the tree shading/tile errors/area of concerns that sprung to mind whilst looking at this map:

Spoiler:

Aside from those details picked out above, this is a very nice map. The first thing that springs to mind when looking at this map, however, is that your paths are, in my opinion, way too jagged. You say you're aiming for a complete GameFreak styled map, right? Well, GameFreak's maps hardly stray out of being dead straight at all; that's definitely something you should rectify if you wish to use this mapping style.

In the part where you have that small cave, I believe that the clump of small trees behind it look out of place and could easily be substituted for the regular trees. You're going to have to match it up with a connecting map completely or you're going to find yourself with a wee few border errors.

To be honest, I'm not really liking this map. Sure it could be passed off as an official map but it's not really up to high standards previously set by yourself.

paired with christos