View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2010 (8:26 PM).
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
Nature: Gentle
Well it's about flippin' time for the Grand Festival!

That's funny. Fantina of Hearthome is the guest judge, but her gym is closed. Once again.

I still believe that Ursula is the best rival for Dawn. She's friendly, but still has that snappy attitude! She even told Zoey that she will make sure that her and Dawn don't fight in the finals.

The double performances were okay. Dawn's Ribbon Seal was cool looking and I liked the ending effect from Cyndaquil and Buneary.

OMG the two Eevee voices were annoying, but Ursula's plan worked. Who knew you could evolve your Pokemon in a way like that, in the middle of a performance?! I initially thought, "She is so stupid for trying that!"

I didn't get the point behind Jesselina's appeal, except for a Silver Wind costume change. Yet, I'm still rooting for her to win it all the way! Remember, I'm playing Devil's Advocate here.

Nando's performance was nice. Who knew that Altaria could sing a Perish Song like that?

Zoey had a good show, too.

Looking forward to Part II of the Grand Festival!

Ash. Dawn. Brock. Irvine. Contest. Gym Battle. Roses. This is...The Prism City Saga

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.