View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

The Pokémon Episode Discussion Procedures

Want to talk about a specific episode or arc and can't find the thread? Have no fear, the Episode Index is here! This list is separated primarily into English Dub & Japanese broadcast listings, then by season. Recent movies will be listed with the saga they belong to. Older movies should be discussed in the thread dedicated to the season they aired with.
If there is not a designated thread for the episode(s) you wish to discuss, please feel free to create one using the proper format. Refer to the Episode Discussion Procedures below if you wish to do this. If you have further questions about this, please PM either myself or Wobbu.

Quick Jump

Unova Saga Index
Pokémon the Series: XY - English Dub | Japanese
Movies & Misc

Japanese Episode Thread Guidelines

Not everyone follows up on the Japanese episodes of the Pokémon Anime, so discussions can spoil things for those who prefer to watch the English dub. Therefore it is absolutely required that you use the [Spoilers] prefix that is provided when you create an episode thread. Following that, I would like your post title to be simply:
XY 003 Discussion

Movies
Threads on upcoming movies should use the provided [Spoilers] tag. The title should include the movie number and either the movie subject or title. Examples:
M15 - Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
Movie 16: Genesect and Mewtwo

These threads can be made as soon as episode/movie titles are announced and will be used for speculation and discussion until the English dub airs.

None of the above thread types may be revived after the corresponding English dub airs.

Any of the below thread types may be revived at any point.

Dubbed Episodes

Dubbed episode thread titles are formatted like so: "Title of Episode!" Review Thread. They are very precisely formatted and take a lot of writing, so only Wobbu and I will be making them. If you are interested in writing these threads, please contact me.

Series Discussion Threads

Original Series Discussion
This thread covers dub seasons 1-5, which is the entirety of Ash's journeys through Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Johto. It also covers movies 1-5 (Mew VS Mewtwo - Pokémon Heroes).

Advanced Generation & Battle Frontier Discussion
This thread encompasses series 6-9 (Hoenn and Kanto's Battle Frontier) and movies 6-9 (Jirachi: Wish Maker - Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea).

Diamond & Pearl Discussion
This thread covers series 10-13 (Sinnoh era journeys) and movies 10-13 (The Rise of Darkrai - Zoroark: Master of Illusions).

Best Wishes Discussion
This thread covers series 14-16 (Unova era journeys) and movies 14-16 (White—Victini and Zekrom and Black—Victini and Reshiram - Genesect and the Legend Awakened).

Feel free to bring up whatever comments you have about any of the episodes in their respective threads. It'd be nice to respond to other people's comments as well, but since most won't be watching the same things at the same time, don't worry too much about it.

I think that pretty much covers it all for here, but if you may have any questions, then please feel to PM me or post in the Simple Help Thread.

[Written by Shivi & Anna]

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set

Last edited by Wobbu; June 3rd, 2014 at 12:35 AM.