View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2010, 01:31 AM
Hiyappu_Storm
Aqua Monkey Storm!

Nature: Adamant
Hoenn Log Part Seven - Liza and Tate

-I left the gym and got a phone call from my stalker, Scott, which creeped me out, as I wish he would leave me alone.
-I headed onto Route 120 and with a few battles, I proceeded South.
-Eventually I escaped the rain and realised that I was on Route 121, and headed east for a few more battles.
-While trecking through the Route, I encountered my old Shroomish lover stalking friends and watched them run South, probably in fear of Rage.
-I continued east toward Lilycove, and had a few more battled before I reached the great city.
-I saw May, so I went to speak to her which ended up with her losing a battle and returning to Littleroot.
-After wondering what to do, I remembered Team Aqua and decided to head down towards Mt Pyre.
-I headed up the tower for some battles and then headed outside because I heard some shouting, and there they were, Team Aqua.
-I met Archie and he was saying something about the crazy fire peoples leader getting there first and then ran off (never gives me chance to talk back).
-The old woman gave me a Magma Emblem, so I headed south on to Route 123 to have a few battles before I take on Team Magma again.
-I headed up to Mt Chimney and on my way down Jagged Pass a cave opened up, so I went inside.
-Inside was Team Magma and I charged through to find Maxie to see what he was doing inside a volcano that he has previously tried to erupt.
-I finally found him staring into a lava pit that had a massive beast of a pokemon that looked like a statue and suddenly the room went red and the pokemon disappeared from the mountain and then Maxie challenged me to a battle.
-His team went down to Rage pretty quickly, and he ran off and then I left to go back to Lilycove.
-I headed to Slateport to see the sights, but found Archie stealing Captain Sterns submarine.
-So I healed up and prepared to leave, but the area was sealed off, so I entered a cave and found Team Aqua.
-I found a whole secret base, which I expected to be Team Aquas, so I went to find Archie and destroy him finally.
-I defeated the admin, but I couldn't do anything but stand and watch as Archie escaped in Sterns submarine.
-I surfed over to Mossdeep because Team Aqua had gotten away this time and decided to challenge the gym.
-I challenged Liza and Tate, who were made a laughing stock of because of Razor Leaf destroying their pokemon easily.

EDIT: I will not be able to post any updates due to no internet for the next two weeks, but will continue my challenge.
_____May Johto Rejoice!

Ultimate Solo Challenge

Rage / Venusaur

FireRed/Silver/Emerald/Diamond

Last edited by Hiyappu_Storm; September 21st, 2010 at 06:54 PM.