View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:08 PM
Poke_a_Dialga!
EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anselection View Post
Now, it's my turn. It's been quite a while since I've mapped. Or even posted on Pokecommunity for that matter, so this is the product of a late, boring night.

Map name: Random Route 1
Map base: Fire Red
Mapshot:
Spoiler:

Comments: This is what I came up with tonight. The area to the left is a place for training and catching decent Pokemon after going through the hellish cave. The area to the right is the exit leading to the next route / town. Obviously, that leaves the lower area(haha) as the entrance.(Once again, haha) Give me your thoughts, comments, and ratings please. It's good to be back.
Rating: 7/10
Reason: Well, rather than a training spot on the left, maybe add an event to force the player to go there? The trees are fine but try to make it more natural. It looks to me that they are more like man-planted than natural trees but that's just me. Anyways, not bad
Suggestions: You may want to add more rocks on the mountains to make it even more natural
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Name: PISTAL TOWN
Map Game: Ruby
Comments:
I chose the small tree since it's near the sea. As you can see, the trees in the inner part of the region has bigger trees. Basicly, this is a port town with a mini-mushroom plantation at the right-bottom part of the map. Some of the trees may look un-natural because this is being a human-developed town
Spoiler: