View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
I think the one thing for me is that the original series had a lot of, probably the most of, were touching moments. While comedy is the best thing, I sometimes miss those touching moments that the original series had. While the newer series has some, it isn't exactly the same for me.
Yeah, when Ash thought that he was going to leave Pikachu, the first episode where the friendship between Ash and Pikachu was forged when they were attacked by Spearow, when Ash got trapped in that crossfire in the first movie; those were all touching moments. I almost cried in that last moment I mentioned

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.