View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Crimson Stardust
Anime Addiction

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
Okae,i don't know if this was answered or this is a simple solution to it..
okae basically this is what happen,this is the css when i want to post
Spoiler:

UPDATES

[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"]
First up is BLISS CANYON.If you wanna see the full picture,tell me.
This is the route right after route 1 you need to go thru before reaching the second town.

fillers
fillers
fillers

Okae,im done with the updates.I got a surprise news today,my tiles are
confirm be inserted and my friend gonna implement few
cool stuff in it too.
So you can say this is a test rom,or test demo/alpha for you guys to try out before i got my rom back,don't worry,this test is also gonna be cool,all the maps i make here is not for fun,i make them with love,lol,..hahax,basically i map them carefully.
Im gonna implement few stuff in such as berry trees[idea from astar],but still have not figured out how,and more cool sidequest.xD

[/h1][/css-div*]

But after i post,the css will look weird like an extra thing come out
then when i edit the post,it will show this
Spoiler:

UPDATES

[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"][/css-div*]
[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"][/css-div*]
[css-div="background-color:#666666; color:violet; border: solid 3px gold;"]
First up is BLISS CANYON.If you wanna see the full picture,tell me.
This is the route right after route 1 you need to go thru before reaching the second town.

Fillers
Fillers

Okae,im done with the updates.I got a surprise news today,my tiles are
confirm be inserted and my friend gonna implement few

[/h1][/css-div*]

this is what happen,a whole lot thing come out