View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2010, 07:39 PM
indigoleague
Beginning Trainer

I just got done watching all 82 episodes of season 1 today. It took me a month and a half. I am 21 years old and boy did it bring back some memories. Guys I am going to be totally honest, i know that i am going to be biast because I grew up during this time frame but season 1 is BY FAR the best season out of the 13 seasons they have or whatever. They are soo many things that made that season the best. Ash battling brock and Misty for badges. Pickchu vs Raichu. Sabrina and Kadambra. Cinnabar Island. The Indigo league tournament. Richie vs ash at the end.(last episode chokes me up every time). The orginal 150 pokemon will always be the best. I hope that all the young Pokemon fans actually have seen season 1 because its not on television. If you havent, ask your parents for chrismas or your birthday to buy it for you or watch it online. That first season season of pokemon set the bar so high, that it could never get reached again. I am a little bothered by the end of the season because Ash lost to Richie because Charizard feel asleep. We all know that Charizard would have destroyed Richies Pikachu. I understand also thou it makes sense because Ash never tried to train Charizard and thats what he got for it. A question for all of you out there, Why was there 82 episodes in season 1 and all the rest only had around 30 episodes per season????

I know that all of you on here watch the new episodes and stuff and I respect you guys because its your opinion whther you like the new stuff or not but the first season can never be touched. The first 4 seasons were great but season 1 is legendary. I cant watch the new episodes because all the new pokemon are getting ridiclous and the new voices of ash and misty hurt me from watching and now I heard misty and brock arent even on the show anymore. whats up with that? i hope I didnt offend any of the younger pokemon fans on here but I just wanted to state my opinion.

please give feedback