: Red hack:
Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]
View Single Post
September 30th, 2010 (08:30 AM).
I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wherever Latias and Latios are
Quote originally posted by
Well, i played through Brown again (as epic as always!
) but this time, I've set myself a goal: Catching every Pokemon Rijon has to offer and complete that Pokedex!
I do have some questions on how to do that, though:
-1. My Tyrogue just evolves into Hitmonchan even when it has higher attack than defense! Why?
(I need to get Hitmontop!
2. The info you get from that guy in the house you can only reach by surf about eevees (evolution of eevee is based on where it lived (example: Eevee from a forest = Leafeon) is pretty helpful, I never had any idea on how to get Leafeon before!
But I'd like to know how to get Espeon and Glaceon (I already tried it with an eevee from a cave but that turned into Umbreon), too!
Has anyone caught them? If yes, how?
View original post
Hope it's okay when I'm answering my question myself (If not, feel free to delete it!
1. Tyrogue doesn't evolve depending on the stats in Brown: It's like Zapdos/Raikou, Articuno/Suicune, Moltres/Entei, Mewtwo/Mew, Lugia/Ho-oh, Cranidos/Shieldon (I'm not sure on that one but it could be that you can also get Shieldon) and Omanyte/Kabuto: It's completly random!
The best way to get Hitmontop is catching three Tyrogue!
You can get one in a trade and lots of them in the Game Corner or in the grass in the Final Dungeon (The part before the building) !
2. Here's a list that will help when you wanna have all Eevee forms:
1.Vaporeon (catch an Eevee in the Moltres/Entei cave, the cave that leads to the Naljo border (north of Castro Valley), or get one at the game corner and use a Water Stone on it!
2. Jolteon (See above but instead of a Water stone, use a Thunderstone)
3. Flareon (See above but use a Fire Stone instead of a Water Stone)
4. Espeon (Get the first Eevee in the list from the secound counter at Owsauri game corner or catch one at the Moltres/Entei cave and level it till Lv.20+)
5. Umbreon (Catch an Eevee in the cave leading to tthe Naljo border and level it till Lv.20+)
6. Leafeon (Trade with the girl in the house in Botan City (you need surf to get there) and level it till lv.20+)
7. Glaceon (get the secound Eevee from the secound counter at Owsauri game Corner and level it till Lv.20+)
Hope I could be of any help for anyone with similar questions...
Please feed my Pokes:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lati-Fan95
Find all posts by Lati-Fan95
Find threads started by Lati-Fan95
Ignore Posts by Lati-Fan95