View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2010 (8:59 AM).
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
But, that explanation of why Aizen turned all evil and stuff's just beautiful. TwT That's one thing that I like about you, Ichgo! I just knew that was the reason(ehe...or something akin to that...)!

Sorry for being gone so long. =T
Welcome back, Sosuke!

Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post

I think Ichigo was spot on about Aizen, personally. And I think it explained why Starrk was made the Primera espada.

Like Ichigo said, Aizen wanted to find an equal, some other being as powerful as he was, which would give him this feeling of belonging ( the solitude part) Aizen wanted a sense of normalcy, almost. And the Hougyoku manifested what was truly in Aizens' heart. And the same applies to Starrk. Maybe Aizen empathized with him... Very interesting.
But the thing that really does not make sense to me... Is that he continuously used the Hougyoku on himself to make himself stronger even trying to reach the level of a God. He wanted to take over Soul Society (or something like that, at least) and gain power, not lose it. I can understand if a character like Aizen would want an equal, or something, but the way he went about it...

Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan View Post
I would like to join the fanclub.

Bleach is one of my favorite manga/anime
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.