• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Figured I might as well say something, considering there was a report on it and it's not really delete-worthy.

my white rom freezes when i battle the 4th gym leader.
any idea why?

Well, I think i would take this somewhere else, maybe ask in the Hacks section, because B/W doesn't do ROMS.

Also Nica, just trying to help.

EDIT: There's a whole section for it. Here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=232482

Yeah, do as that poster said when you want to know what's wrong with your ROMs.

Ryo, however, I appreciate it, I think next time you should probably leave it up to Kaori or I, beacuse it's bordering minimodding. :(

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
How can i connect to the Dream World? I got the code from the game but i don't understand anything from the website....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Noope, no PokeWalker with B/W, sadly. :(

The Red Chain

Adding onto what Forever said, Pokewalker was an HGSS-only gimmick and was a remake of a similar device that came with GSC.
The name escapes me at the moment.. if anyone knows the name, I'd be grateful to know. XD;

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
Years
So I got to the top of Ryuurasen Tower and Cheren and co. took me back outside again. Belle's still standing outside.

What do I do/where do I go now?

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
So there is this red bridge. And as I walk across it thise dots appear on the bridge, and if I step on the dot, I get items. And once a blue duck appeared but I killed it. Whats going on? What items am I finding...I'm really curious about this..

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
thats hodomoe drawbridge.
the feathers are like vitamins i think, some increase, defense, some speed, and some HP.
The duck thing is Kaohuri, which is a water/flying type with respectable stats.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
thats hodomoe drawbridge.
the feathers are like vitamins i think, some increase, defense, some speed, and some HP.
The duck thing is Kaohuri, which is a water/flying type with respectable stats.

Thanks =) That's pretty cool that vitamins fall from the sky and onto the bridge. pretty random too.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Thanks =) That's pretty cool that vitamins fall from the sky and onto the bridge. pretty random too.

It's actually feathers that gives you 1 Effot point corrsponding it's stats, so there is 5 types of feathers, each giving 1 EP to their stats.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
How do I change my c-gear/pokedex skin? I clicked on the pokeball on the gl website and chose which ones I want and clicked on the orange button thing which i assume is save or something. Now what?
I think nobody saw my question :[

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
>_<
How to register at the Global Link? When i click something,a stupid video with opening of the game shows up!

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
You're menu goes like this:

Continue
New Game
Mystery Gift

Click Mystery Gift. Click the top option it gives you, then go through the process of hitting "yes" 20 times. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back